Unprotected pipelines, whether buried in the ground, exposed to the atmosphere, or submerged in water, are susceptible to corrosion. Without proper maintenance, every pipeline system will eventually deteriorate. Corrosion can weaken the structural integrity of a pipeline and make it an unsafe vehicle for transporting potentially hazardous materials.
The purpose of this Conference is to provide a platform for international pipeline coating professionals to exchange technical information and new coating products. This is a good opportunity for new coating professionals to learn from the world known pipeline coating experts.
- Failure Modes of Mainline and Field Joint Coatings
- High Temperature, HDD, ID, Rehabilitation, Fiberglass Reinforced and Offshore Pipeline Coatings
- State of Art of LAT FBE
- Heat Shrink Sleeves
- 3LPO/MLPO Pipeline and 3LPO Field Joint Coatings
- New Field Joint Coatings
- Pipeline Coating Performance Evaluation Technologies
Who Should Attend?
- Pipeline owners and operators
- Coatings manufacturers and equipment providers
- Coatings specifiers, inspectors, consultants, applicators, and contractors
- Surface preparation contractors and equipment providers
- Corrosion and design engineers
- Health and safety compliance managers
- Integrity managers