We are currently accepting submission of abstracts on the following topics:
- Failure Modes of Mainline and Field Joint Coatings
- High Temperature Pipeline Coatings
- State of Art of LAT FBE
- Heat Shrink Sleeves
- 3LPO/MLPO Pipeline Coatings
- 3LPO Field Joint Coatings
- Offshore Pipeline Coatings
- Pipeline ID Coatings
- HDD Pipeline Coatings
- New Field Joint Coatings
- Pipeline Coating Performance Evaluation Technologies
Any questions regarding call for abstracts, please send email to Benjamin Chang at polyLab@gmail.com.
Why Should I Submit an Abstract?
- Get acknowledged as a leader in the industry
- Enhance your career growth
- Have a positive impact on your industry and society
Things to Keep in Mind Before Submitting an Abstract
NACE International will require the following for any approved abstracts:
- A formal presentation of your abstract presented at the event. Presenters may be eligible to receive a discounted price to attend.
- Presentations can take between 30-45min depending on the schedule for the event.
- A PowerPoint presentation is required with the presentation.
- Meet all deadlines listed for presentation review.
- Follow all requirements for formatting and content for presentations.
- Sign a copyright release agreement.
- Provide a brief biography.